Friday 5 July 2013

The Mail Man Hates Me!

 I Love Delivery Days. My delivery guy, not so much. My supplies came today and it's like Christmas. I still get excited every time, even if it's the same products I have in my kitchen, there is something exciting about brand new bottles. I get asked a lot where I get my supplies. I try as much as possible to get them here in Newfoundland but unfortunately I usually end up getting the majority of my supplies from a company online. Things like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter are no where to be found. And you can forget organic. I can get Coconut oil here but the quantity I need (I buy large buckets usually 5 buckets at a time) is not available. That also goes for my essential oils, the tiny bottles just can't do it. I buy from 2-3 companies online all based here in Canada. My main supplier comes from Ontario and they are awesome.

 Here is this weeks order. All 108 Pounds of it (There are two more buckets I forgot to include). I usually make two orders around this size a month.

New: Seaweed Powder for a new product I'm making in the next few weeks.

Ground Pumices Stone for a new soap I'm making specifically for feet and dirty man hands :)


Kaolin Clay for a few new products in the works.


Cocoa Butter, love the mild chocolatey smell it has. 


These are just a few of my new items, and my regulars. I am always open to suggestions and requests for new products. If you are looking for something you just can't find let me know maybe I would love making it too :)

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool. You're like a mad scientist. :)

    ReplyDelete